Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Get Woodworking Week

Apparently it's 'Get Woodworking Week' so I need to write a blogpost.

Here are a few different views from my shop's window today.

Sheldon is my oldest at 6 years old.
Take note of the full strokes for the second half of the video. Feeling the flow, Working it.


At 4 years old, Thaddeus is my middle.
He ultimately got an 'A' for effort (and not Amputation)

It has been a long 'Get Woodworking Week' for Thad.

You're probably hoping that next week is 'Get Safe Week' or 'Become Responsible Week'. You may not be so lucky. Chris Schwarz stopped by during 'Play Excessively Close to a Bonfire and Make it Bigger Week'.

For the record, my wife WAS watching. She had the youngest with her hauling branches she cut off with the chainsaw....seriously.

1 comment: